Shopping with Urban Avenue is simple - just follow these steps:
- Browse the product categories listed in the menu at the top of each page. For full product details, click on the image to take a closer look. On each product page you will find additional images and a full description, as well as technical information, product options and estimated dispatch times. We often have matching or complementary items available, which will be referred to in the description or shown below in the Related Products section.
- To purchase an item, select the variant and quantities desired and click 'Add to Cart’. The number of items in your shopping cart will be displayed next to the cart icon at the top of the page. You can view and edit the contents of your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the icon.
- To complete your purchase, click on the shopping cart icon, and then ‘Check Out’. At this point, check the items and quantities selected, and make any changes if necessary. Remember to enter your promotional code, if you have one.
- If you are a new customer, you can choose either to create an account with us or check out as a guest, in which case only information that is needed to process your order will be requested. Creating an account with Urban Avenue is a simple process that will make ordering with us in the future even easier. You will also be the first in the know for new products and special offers. If you are an existing customer, enter your details in the sign in section to access your account.
- Once you are ready to check out, fill out your delivery and payment details and click ‘Review Order’. If all information is correct and you are happy to proceed, click the box to agree to our Terms & Conditions and click ‘Complete Order’. You will receive a confirmation email once we have received your order.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched, and you can then follow your shipment with the tracking information provided.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and ApplePay. All transactions are secure and encrypted, and credit card information is never stored.
We offer free delivery on all UK Mainland orders over £100. Orders under £100 are charged at a flat rate of £4.95.
We offer international delivery to most locations, including for furniture and other large shipments. Shipping costs depend on the item(s) you are ordering, as well as the country of delivery. For most locations, your shipping cost will be calculated automatically at checkout. For furniture orders, or delivery to a location that is not listed at checkout, please email email@example.com with your product selection and we will provide you with a tailored shipping quote.
Please be aware that orders shipping outside the EU may incur additional local import duties, taxes, levies or other charges which must be paid by the recipient of the goods. Any such charges are outside of our control.
Delivery times and methods may vary depending on the items purchased, and expected lead times are stated on each individual product page. Custom and made to order products often have longer delivery times, and some items, such as furniture, may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please see our Delivery and Returns Information for more details. If the listed lead time on a made-to-order product is longer than you can wait, please contact us to find out whether production of your selected item can be rushed.
When your items are dispatched, you will receive an email with a tracking number, which allows you to follow your order through the shipment process. If you are a registered user, you can also view the up to date status of your order in your account section on our site. Please note, tracking information can take around 24 hours to become operational. In rare circumstances, a shipment may not be trackable, but this is highly infrequent.
If you ordered multiple made to order or custom products by different brands, it is likely that they will arrive separately and on different dates, depending on each product’s delivery time estimate. If your order contains multiple items with different expected delivery times, we may combine them into a single shipment, in which case you should refer to the item with the longest lead time to estimate your dispatch date.
Some items of furniture will require at-home assembly. If this is the case, instructions will be provided with the order and we will be delighted to assist if you have any questions.
For mainland UK orders, we can arrange an assembly service if this is preferred. For international orders, we are able to arrange the same service in some areas. Please contact us for more details.
Occasionally you may wish to add items to an existing order. If this happens, please contact us as soon as possible, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order has been prepared for dispatch or is already in transit, it cannot be changed or cancelled, but eligible items can be returned to us for a refund. Made to order and customised items are not eligible for return, and cannot be cancelled once the order has been passed on to the manufacturer.
Yes, we offer services ranging from product selection to full interior design. We regularly work with trade customers and private clients to procure bespoke pieces, surface finishes such as flooring and wallpaper, and hard-to-find antiques and artwork. Contact us if you would like further information about the services we can provide.
Depending on the selected product, it may be possible to customise the colour, finish and size. Contact us with your detailed requirements, and we will be pleased to advise you of your options. We work with a wide range of makers and manufacturers, so custom pieces can also be produced to meet your exact specification.